All Stars of Aroha® PRODUCTS are delivered with our Personal Guarantee.
- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your products or delivery, please contact us immediately by either e-mail or phone: 09 235 0544 or +64 21 240 4666 [NZ 021 240 4666] or email@example.com
- We are 100 per cent committed to helping people meditate (Know Peace) by designing, developing and providing quality meditation products.
- If a customer is not satisfied we will discuss a way forward to ensure your satisfaction.
- We will either replace your product OR if you prefer we will offer you a 100% Money Back guarantee on receipt of the product being returned to us in its original condition within 5 working days of the customer receiving it.
- PLEASE NOTE: Some products, such as the Native Wood Rolling Star and the Sterling Sliver Rolling Star, have natural flaws as a result of INDIVIDUAL machine and human manufacture. That is, each piece is individually made by a machine and then hand finished to achieve the end product. Any blemish should be considered a natural part of the uniqueness of this original meditation product. It is simply unique.Where possible our products are produced by local New Zealand providers [graphic artists, printers, jewellers, wooden product development technicians and website designers and app builders] and materials [NZ native wood, for example].
- We try to deliver within 48 hours of receiving an order but this may take up to one week when our stock is in transit hence a one week delivery leeway.
Stars of Aroha® Terms of Service – Refunds
In the unlikely event a customer is dissatisfied with their product a replacement product will be provided.
In the event the customer is still unsatisfied, and money is paid back to the customer, Stars of Aroha® will refund the cost of that purchase within 7 days of receiving the unwanted product back from the customer.
- Payment will be made securely via Pay Pal (as per customer payment) in NZ dollars, to the credit card the product was originally purchased from.
- A refund could take 2-3 days to appear on the customer’s credit card depending on the discrepancy of their bank of financial institution’s time to process this transaction. Please be aware that this is beyond the control of Stars of Aroha.
- Stars of Aroha® does not accept any liability if incorrect or incomplete address details are provided by you in your product’s delivery.
Specific requests for deliveries to other people or services:
- If you have a specific request for a product to be delivered to someone else this can be done if you email us with the name and contact details of the person you wish to send the product to.
- For an additional cost [subject to availability of stock] the customer can purchase a blank gift card to accompany the gift.
- Make sure to include the text to include in the blank card on your email. We do not take any liability for incorrect names or addresses provided.
Courier deliveries – New Zealand
All products within New Zealand are delivered by courier to ensure it reaches you within the shortest time frame possible and the product is protected via the courier standards provided to Stars of Aroha®.
Standard Postal Deliveries – International
All products destined for international customers will be delivered by standard post and could take up to 2 to 3 weeks to arrive. We do not take any liability for incorrect names or addresses provided or postal time frames.
There are many things that can happen in transit which are beyond our control. However, if an order fails to reach you within a 2-3 week period please let us know and we will do our best to make sure you receive your goods.
What happens if no one is at home?
If there is no one home at the delivery address the courier will leave the customer’s product in a secure, sheltered spot and preferably where the parcel cannot be seen [i.e. viewed from the road side].
The couriers will deliver to an address once only.
If you provide us with the full delivery contact details of the person receiving the product this will help to ensure the courier is able to gain access to them [i.e does the courier require access through security gates or to an apartments complex etc.
Stars of Aroha® does not accept any liability if the customer has provided us incorrect or incomplete delivery details. Please provide us with a daytime contact number for the person receiving the product order, and a daytime contact phone number for yourself to ensure we are able to speak with you.
If you have any further questions – Please do call us on 09 235 0544 or 021 2404 666 as we want to make sure you receive your product safely.
Proprietary Rights. Stars of Aroha® consumers acknowledge that the starsofaroha.co.nz web site contains information and content that is protected by copyrights and trademarks and that these are valid and are protected under the New Zealand copyright laws.
Consumers may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer of sale of, create further works form, or in any way exploit any of the content, whole, or in part. Consumers may not upload, post, reproduce, or distribute Stars of Aroha content in any way without obtaining permission from the owners in writing [Tess Moeke-Maxwell & Nette Scurr].
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
The starsofaroha.co.nz website is provided by Stars of Aroha® on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, Stars of Aroha® disclaims all implied warranties. Stars of Aroha® makes no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, as to the:
- Operation of the starsofaroha.co.nz web site, or the information, content, materials or products included thereon;
- That starsofaroha.co.nz web site will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information, content, service or merchandise provided through the starsofaroha.co.nz web site; or
- That the starsofaroha.co.nz web site, its servers, or e-mail sent from Stars of Aroha® are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Stars of Aroha® do not guarantee the continuous or uninterrupted or secure access to the starsofaroha.co.nz website as there are numerous factors beyond our control that could interfere with the operations of Stars of Aroha®.
As such Stars of Aroha® will not be liable for any damages caused from the use or inability to use the starsofaroha.co.nz website.
This includes the reliance by customers on any information obtained from the starsofaroha.co.nz web site or that results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from Acts of God, communications failure, theft, destructions, or unauthorised access to starsofaroha.co.nz records, programs or services.
The above applies to all content, merchandise, and services available through the starsofaroha.co.nz web site.
Modifications to starsofaroha.co.nz web site
Consumer questions or complaint process
If a consumer has a question or a complaint they may direct this to the Stars of Aroha® business partners; Tess Moeke-Maxwell and Nette Scurr by contacting them at:
Phone: +64 21 240 4666 or +64 9 235 0544
Mail: P O Box 533, Waiuku, Auckland, New Zealand, 2341